Oracle Visual Builder
What is Oracle Visual Builder
Oracle Visual Builder is a software development Platform as a Service (PaaS) that hosts your application development infrastructure in the cloud (PaaS). It provides an open-source, standards-based solution for developing, testing, and deploying Oracle Cloud apps. Platform Analytics and BI, Cloud Regios, Compliance, Compute, Containers and Functions, Data Lakahouse, Database Tools, Developer Services, Hybrid Cloud, Integration, Machine Learning and AI, Networking, SaaS Applications
Offering from Oracle Visual Builder
- Oracle Analytics is a whole platform that includes ready-to-use services for a wide range of workloads and data types. Providing useful, actionable insights from all forms of data, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid context.
- From Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle Cloud Regions enable global, secure, high-performance environments for transferring, developing, and executing all of your workloads.
- Oracle is dedicated to assisting clients in managing the hurdles of an increasingly complicated regulatory environment while operating internationally in a fast-changing business environment.
- Oracle Material Management is a cloud-native solution that allows everyone in your company to manage, develop, and activate a wide range of material types, including websites, documents, videos, and graphic assets.
- In-memory, NoSQL, and MySQL databases, as well as cost-optimized and high-performance versions of Oracle Database, the world’s top convergent, multi-model database management system, are among Oracle’s database products.
- Oracle Integration & Migration speeds digital transformation by providing pre-integrated access to Oracle as well as third-party SaaS and on-premises apps, run-ready process automation templates, and an intuitive visual app builder.
- Network management and scalability are made possible by Oracle Cloud networking and connectivity products and services. Connect securely to the heart of the cloud deployment, a virtual cloud network that may be configured and segregated (VCN).
Oracle Visual Builder is meant to make it simpler for developers to create appealing apps with improved functionality, performance, and end-user experience. Oracle APEX was intended to simplify the development and deployment of corporate applications.
Why Oracle Visual Builder
- Oracle Visual Builder makes developing and hosting web and mobile apps in the cloud a breeze.
- A simple visual development experience on top of a full development and hosting platform built on an open, standard-based architecture speeds up application creation and provisioning. Getting rid of IT backlog has never been easier.
- Oracle Visual Builder solves this problem by providing a cloud-based solution that empowers users.
- Anyone may quickly build and host apps using a visual low-code development paradigm.
- Customers may use Oracle Visual Builder to guide them through the application development process, allowing them to combine unique data objects with data from other apps to create attractive web and mobile apps on Oracle’s secure and scalable cloud platform.